Thoughts

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thoughts

Yesterday, I had a sense that something is not going alright, and it gives me the feeling of fear. My right eye blink and something not good will be happening and something I will lose something. This makes my mood to change, that I can’t concentrate properly on the things I am doing. There is always lot thinking on my mind. I feel so tired of thinking but things are just always there appearing. Some things are never mend to be changed. A lot changes had been happening around me and this was the life I had choose. Every time a new happen, I learn something from it and I tend to lose the wonderful things that had once happen to me. There are things that you are required to let go because when things had already happen and began, it means there will be an ending and the ending might never turn out to the story that you had ever wanted.

I always think and think but I knew that I had already choose my choice that I should not had feel regret. Things might turn out to be better in such a manner. Although things are not the way that I would want it to be, but anyway it turn out to be something better and at least I know that I think I had made a good choice. I had been still in thinking that whether that was I feeling cold or was the room filled with air condition cold. I kept my laptop on my lap while typing on the bed. When I look over on the side of my bed, I used to feel something warm and though of something but time seemed to be changing as I started to feel it was getting colder and colder. Alone in the room with my bed and just a laptop on my lap. Listening to the songs that was being played on my desktop and hoping for something miracle to happen but it did not. I knew how miracles works and it wasn’t for me because I am not that lucky but someone out there might need it.

I think I would just give that luck out so that someone who really needs it will get it have a miracle on them. Although I had a hard time on my life, but I had never try to give it up because I know that this was a journey that I should proceed on and although it takes times and bitter along the way. It is worth it and I knew that hard times will be paid off someday. I will feel very envy to some of my friends but although I feel that way, I try to improve myself and get on that. I always tell myself that if I do not have a big head, do not wear a big hat for me. Just wear something that will only fit into my small and average head. I could not sleep on the night because I was thinking and thinking. Lot things came into my mind and I think I really need a break time and the only way to solve it was that I could over the world and go somewhere that had beautiful beaches and full of quiet and clean.

Days are getting nearer and nearer. Things are getting tougher each time I encounter but more new things I was learning. Even though you could see me and you realize that I change, will you notice about me? Or just maybe thinks about me? ..............

0 comments: