Stupid

Friday, February 8, 2013

Why am I still being so stupid? Why do I have to care about it? I should not have care about it..but why did I? Why am I getting angry? I hate this kind of feeling..I am no longer a status anymore..I am just alone and only should care about myself..

I hate this type of being a nice person..I don't like to have this kind of feeling..I am always feeling uneasy on this...I knew outcomes and what's gonna happen next but I am just making a fool of myself again..

I wanted to let go of this feeling..I am feeling a lot of difficulty..I want to focus on my own stuff..I already knew the answer at the very beginning and I should have been prepared for it..

I want to climb out of the hole..I don't want to stay there anymore..why? Why? Why can't things get better for me? I have already done everything that I should do..I did not hide or lie..why?

Why can't it be fair for me to have a normal and stable relationship? Why can't I just live on a simple life..?

There are always questions but no answer..why do people like to appear and spoil everything?

0 comments: