Trying to let go

Thursday, February 14, 2013

It has been days since I broke up with her..I am still in the unhappy condition..I still couldn't get myself back..I been trying to overcome that fear but it has just overtake me..

The only way for me to take off that fear is just time only that could heal me..big wound comes with a scar..I tried not to look into the online social network status because I fear or looking at her status..I have tried to control myself but stubbornness only controls me back..

I tried to be alone and not think about the things anymore..its hard for me but I gonna do it..I know the future and what it will happen next..but I could not control myself from not thinking it anymore..I already lost my soul..my active soul that i just to be..

Loving someone is too easy for hard to let go when the moment you think that she is the Mrs Right..anyway..things will go away soon if its not urs..mine has just gone away like that without any goodbye.

I lost her because I could not be the best..I could not even take care of her anymore..i am no longer the guy for her because she will get someone better than me and I know she would..

A sacrifice that I have to do in order to give her happiness..if pain can do that..I think I would choose that path..

0 comments: