2012 Memories

Sunday, March 3, 2013

2012 is one of the happiest year I ever I had but may also be the saddest year of my life. In 2013, she left me with a reason, she doesnt love me anymore..

I never thought things would go this way but it has gone this way..our distance separated us a long gap..that things can't turn back into happiness..

I have to accepted the fact that she doesnt love me anymore..I have already failed part of my life but I still have others to go on..loving someone is do easy but when letting go of someone is difficult..

My heart is broke into pieces once more..I used to have this kind of feeling..lost and loneliness..I never knew it came so fast..I wasn't well prepared with it..

No matter what I do, things are not gonna change..I read articles and listen to friends advice..but I am still the same..I have put too much effort on this relationship..I lost myself in this relationship..

I knew I can find myself back but time is healing slowly..because I really m hurt this time..

I can't blame no one because everything is reality..I blame myself for being stupid for continuing being a fool..

I never seems to be happy after that..because I lost my smile too..

0 comments: