What are my feelings now..

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I start to talk to her..but we didn't talk much..I don't know I still want to ask the questions..but I didn't hate her..I am not angry anymore..I just feel sad..not that I am want to stay together..I accepted the breakup story of me and her..I am actually back to myself that I used to be when I first met her..

I know its stupid of me but I just did it..I read the rules but I still breaks it..I went our anniversary lunch place..

I went to same cafe we had our anniversary for lunch. I sat back at the same place and same position facing her at her the same moment but she isnt there anymore.I ate the same dish when we are happily going thru the anniversary moment. But things is different because I am here alone by myself. I just want to feel back the moments me and her had before because it is one of our special moments. I even download the movie "The Vow" that she loves to watch at that time. It was a romantic movie that we both enjoyed it..

Things changed but my heart didn't change..

I bless her happy..that's all I could do for her..

I did not do stupid stuff anymore..because I just accepted it..my heart eventually didn't accept the lost but just learn to love and forgive..

0 comments: