She got a new one..

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I knew this day would be coming..and I knew it would be fast..and it happens..slowly..I realize how stupid I am..yesterday was my last tears for her..because it was same day we officially broke up..yes..I feel sad and miserable but I should focus on my own stuff..she is gone with another guy which is way better then me..I could not afford her monthly money expenses..but the other guy could do it..I used to tell my friends, if a girl would go for guy that can give her money..those girls aren't worth it anymore..because she doesnt love you..

A friend told me, "You deserve better than this. Its not worth for your tears for her, is she who doesn't appreciate you."

I understand this sentences..since she went off with another guy..my heart broke into pieces..but I remember I said before..

"There is a legend that says on top of the mountain, there is a beautiful flower and its only one in the world. People said, a lot of people risked their life's to get the flower but all ended up in death. But one day, a guy that love the girl so much, he risked his life to get the flower. Then another girl ask his boy, would you climb up the mountain and get it for me. The boy replied no. Then the girl is sad with why doesn't the guy just said to impress her. Then the boy told the girl, I didn't climb up the mountain because I want to use my eyes to see you smile every single moment, using my nose to smell the nice perfume you always put, using my mouth to talk jokes to make you laugh, using my arms to hold you tight and carry you to the clinic when you are sick, using my legs to run to clinic when you sick or the moment you need me. But if someday, you love someone else and not me, and you are with him and not me anymore, then I will climb up the mountain to pluck the flower for you. The girl started to cry.."

I once told this to her..but she have already gone with another guy..I am back to alone status..I will go on with my life..I misses the days we had..when everytime she told me, I love you..and whisper in my ears..everything changes like that..from a lover to a stranger..

I had just ended part of my life that way..we have souls in our human body and I just lost one..the happiest soul is now a sad soul..waiting for time to recover..

I really hated you for being that way to me..after all the times we had..u said you trust me..you said you believe in me..but all is broken..

0 comments: