Learn to forgive and let go of the anger

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I had a dream this morning till afternoon during my sleep. I realized I did forgive you and myself. I am angry of you and myself. I read some articles and understand that, I should learn to forgive and let go of that anger. I didn't eat well and I skip almost every meal till I lost to myself for being a successful person. I forgive you my dear, I am not angry anymore because I learn to let go of that anger. I am apologizing to myself as well for being foolish. I am sorry to my body and soul that I did not treat them well because of my selfishness. I gonna treat my body and soul better. I will be a better one. I will continue to work hard and achieve my goals. I had step down for a month and I regret doing that. I am not being a man but I am being a man now. I have an important role to play now. I must not neglect this role. I am growing up to be a better man. Thank you dear for the lessons.

*p/s : I am gonna clean all my remaining shits..

0 comments: