Chapter 1: The Lost Memory

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chapter 1: The Lost Memory

I was driving back from home as usual, in those working days and the tiring days. As  my daily routine as usual, I always have a lot to think and it seems that I could not take off my mind that I was thinking  about the past. At the mean time, I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green and then something came to my mind, "Why am I always thinking those matters? It does not concern to me at all. Soon after that, the traffic light turn green, then without any notice, a car drove pass the red traffic light and I had already  move towards the path without any notice of the car coming towards my car and then "BANG!!! All of the sudden, everything went silent and my car was hit till it roll over and collide. I was trap inside my car; I could not move or feel anything at all because my whole body is stuck and I was trap inside the car. I was so scared that I could not move out of the vehicle but I could only do is shouted help and try my best to move out of the car. The next thing I remember, I saw some people getting out of their vehicles and coming towards me and then everything went blank. Poof~

The next thing I woke up, I found myself laying on the bed but I didnt know how long I had slept but one thing I knew that it wasnt my bed at all, I just knew that I was in the hospital bed. I was shocked but I don't seem to remember anything at all and my head really hurts. I saw a mirror on the bed side; I took it and saw myself something wrapped on my forehead. I was feeling very dizzy but then some time later came in the nurse and the doctor, "Hello Alex! How are you feeling? Do you remember what had happened before you ended up here? I was confused and felt very dizzy and I just nod my head that showing I do not know what exactly had happened at all. Then I ask the doctor, Who am I? You called me Alex? Its that my name? Why am I here? What happened to me? How come I could remember anything at all?", then the doctor replied, "Your name is Alex, you had an car accident last week, your were in a coma but you are lucky that you had woke up and you had a serious accident that night but you do not have any serious injuries but you got some minor scratches on your head but you might have some memory lost due that you had been knocked on your head but its ok because you will remember back your memories but the bad news is that I cant tell you when you will remember your memories but it depends on yourself. Some people might take some hours or days or even months. I am very sorry about it but I cant do anything about it."

After some days staying in the hospital, I finally realized that I do not have any family. I was alone, and then I saw my phone on the side, the nurses had kept my phone for me during the accident that had happened when I got into the hospital. I searched thru my phone to find some contacts that I had recently had called. I saw some contacts in the favorite group; I saw two contacts that I had kept. It was Tiffany and Sa. Luckily, it had stored some pictures in the contacts but I could not recognize who they are and why they are in my favorite group or maybe they are my best friends or my girlfriends. I really do not know what I am thinking at all. I try to call one of them, and I try calling Tiffany. Soon the phone is being picked up, then Hello~hello~hello~. but I kept quiet because I do not what to say but because I want to know about myself and what relationship I had with her then I ask. HeyDo you know me???Because I recently had an accident and I had forget who I am and I do not know who are you. Could you tell me? Then Tiffany replied, Hey Alex, dont play a joke with me ok?? then I hesitated replied, I am not kidding. I really am in the hospital now and I really forgotten who I am already. Please tell me who am I and who am I to you?

After some time, Tiffany told me that she was my best friend and tells me who I was and where I stay and what I do. Then I finally know more about myself and what I do in the past before I had the accident. After the talk, we close the call and I got ready to get out of the hospital and just then Tiffany SMS me that she will be coming to hospital to pick me up. While I was waiting for Tiffany, I remembered there is another called that I had to make that was calling Sa, and then I quickly picked up the phone and called Sa. I lifted up the phone and listen for the pickup but no one picked it up then I called again but it was the same. At the mean time, I think maybe Sa was busy then I just waited a while and then Tiffany called and asked me which room I am at and I quickly told her the room number I was. Soon, I saw Tiffany and she helped me out to the registration counter to get me out of the hospital. While I was in the car with Tiffany, she asked me what had happened to me and asked me what really happened but the only I can tell her is that I just know about the car accident but I do not what exactly had happened during the accident and how it occurred. I told Tiffany that I am tired and I want to take a nap first as I really feeling very dizzy and not long I reached home that I should called it home because Tiffany was fetching me back home. Then Tiffany looked at me and says, this is your home with a smile. Then I got out of the car and Tiffany showed me the way and gotten my keys and opened my house door. I walk in but I could not remember anything about the house decoration but I could only sense the smell that I used to be in. I was thirsty and I suddenly walked in to the kitchen to get a cup of water. Then Tiffany say something, Hey Alex, you still remember to go to your kitchen and you managed to get your drink. Are you remembering something?? I was puzzled why I suddenly can walk to the kitchen but it is a good thing and at least I knew that it was my house if not then I would not walk thru the way even though I had forgotten.

After some time, I asked Tiffany showed me some of the rooms that goes to my room because I really am dizzy and do not know where is my room at all. Then Tiffany brings me go up and went into my room. When I entered my room, I saw pictures of myself and then I asked Tiffany, Tiffy, how come my room pasted a lot of my own pictures?? I do like take picture right? Then Tiffany giggled and said Dont you remember that you like take pictures a lot when you are young?  You pasted up those pictures because you wanted to keep fit and slim down so that you can wear nicer clothes. Then all of the sudden Was I like that?? Hahaanyway thanks a lot for accompany me and without you I would not had come back home and know something about myself. Tiffany replied, Its ok, you had helped a lot in the past and it is the only thing I can do in return. Ok! You should get plenty of rest and I had to go and cook something for you to eat. After that your nap, then its ready for your dinner. Faster go and take your nap! Then I giggled, Okok~ I go to sleep now. Thanks a lot~



0 comments: