Chapter 3 : The Unforgettable Memory

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chapter 3: The Unforgettable Memory

When I went to door, I opened the door. I saw Tiffany was still in her working attires, then I saw Tiffany was not happy but not just looking at her gives me the feeling but it’s another feeling that gives me feel that she was not happy at all and something was not right. I knew she was not happy but I couldn’t tell what exactly it was that was making my mind keep thinking of it. I opened the door and Tiffany said, “What took you so long to open the door?? Come and help me get my things in…quickly…it’s heavy!”, then I was like, “oh,okok..Sorry~”, then Tiffany giggled and I quickly take her things back in the house. I was confused why did her luggage was behind brought here and I did not try to ask Tiffany what was inside but then a few minutes later, Tiffany spoke, “Wei~ Why didn’t you ask why was the luggage here and asked about me??”, then I replied, “I do not know why I didn’t asked but I think it’s better that you tell because I feel that there is something wrong with you but I just couldn’t tell what exactly it was.” , then Tiffany was in surprise and said, “Hey~ do you know that you was like that last time and you could feel that I was not feeling alright and you wouldn’t talk anything but just waited for the right time for me to say it.” , then I just replied ,” Was I? I think maybe I was like that but I knew you had something but just couldn’t tell what it was. Anyway, what happened?? You and him argued??”, when I say you and him argued, I was confused why I would know and then asked that question. Then Tiffany was surprised and asked, “You remembered something?? You remembered about me?? Yes, I had an argued with him but he just couldn’t trust me! I told him that you and me are only friends but he never trust me…..”, but before Tiffany could finish, I replied, “Hey...I am sorry about that but you do not need come to visit each day, I can take care of myself and I do not want to disturb u, you shouldn’t came because it will spoil your relationship with him…”, then suddenly I felt unconscious and fell to the ground.

I started to dream, I started to go back to past in my dreams. I slowly resemble about Tiffany memory that stores in my mind. I can see and feel the past that I had with her. The dream time passes so fast and each line was so clear and each action is so clear. I knew Tiffany when I was 17, I knew her in a online chatting website, I still remember that I had asked her about her phone number and I started to SMS with her, I still remembered that at that time I had a relationship but I had problems with it, I still remembered that she helped me to not think so much, after some time, my relationship broke up and sometime later I coupled with Tiffany but the time was short because it ended up in 3 months later but during the 3 months time, I started to know about her and we went out together, I still remembered where the place I had met her and it was nearby her house the railway station, I knew the place that we first went out together and it was nearby her place the shopping complex, I still remembered the first kiss I gave her and the feeling, but it all didn’t last long, we had arguments but I always had to say sorry to her and I never minded about that, I still remember when I went shopping with Tiffany, we saw a teddy bear and I saw that she liked it but I never buy it on the spot because I wanted to give her a surprise and I brought it the next day and then bring it to her house to give her a surprise but she never came out and I just left it there, I still remembered the sad and disappointed feelings in the scene, the memory is so clear that it shows back the time that I had cooked the soup for her and I went to market to get the ingredients, not only that, I also made mango pudding for her, but all the scenes was so fast that I saw I had took many pictures with her and that time me and her was so happy and I could saw the smiles. In the middle, I saw that we had broken up but we had taken pictures as well but the pictures could tell us that we are meant for each because the pictures are perfectly matched but it ended. The time was different, I saw the time becoming into a single life and she was not there anymore, she had left but I had missed 5 years birthday of hers, each year, I had hoped to be there on her birthday and give her a birthday that I had baked based on her favorite flavor but I failed to give her each time because she doesn’t need me to be there and she doesn’t know that. Then I remembered each time she had problems, I would be there for her but I never try to get her because I feel that being there for her is better because at least being an angel for her at her side would stay forever but being couple would not end up the thing I wanted for her because when I am coupled with her, she would had bad times and sadness because I scare that I would hurt her in the end and I wouldn’t want that so I choose the best path that being her best friend and her secret angel would be the best way. All memory I had with her came back but all lasted with sweetness but painful in the heart.

“Alex!Alex!!Alex!! Wake up!! “, Tiffany was scared but couldn’t do anything but just to wake Alex up, then Alex opened his eyes slowly and said, “Tiffany..Is that you?? What are you doing here?? Where am i??”, then Tiffany cried, “Yes!Yes! It’s me Tiffany! You know that you frightened me?? I was so scare that you would not wake up...Doing ever do like that again ok?? I wanted to tell you…” before Tiffany could say anything some more, Alex try to get up and said, “I am ok but just now I had a dream and I remembered about you and what we had gone through..Why are you here?”, then Tiffany said, “You remembered about me?? I wanted to tell you that I had broken up with him and I needed to stay here because I don’t intend to go back to him…I had read your diary and I know how much you done for me…I am so sorry that I had never appreciated what you had done and you told me because you don’t want to see me sad at all but do you know that you are silly…? You should had told me about how you feel and what you had done for me…I am sorry that I never noticed about it…everything’s is not too late if you only told me…Don’t ever do that to me okk??”, Alex got up and said, “Silly girl…it’s only for your own good…if we stay that way, I will know more about you and could only be possible to help you all times. Come~ let’s sit over there and talk…I had remembered everything about us…”, Alex and Tiffany walked over the cushion and sat together, then Tiffany wanted to say something but Alex closed her mouth and say, “Shhh…let me say something first…we always argue and have bad times and I don’t want that thing to happened all the time and I am not suitable for you..You needed him more than you ever needed me…being your best friend is a better choice for us…since we are best friends then you could tell me anything and we had been that since 3 years ago and everything turns out alright…I know that you had argument with him but you shouldn’t come here…it only turns out even worst...if not he will really thinks that we had something...come…let’s get your things upstairs and the next day you must get back to him because it’s too late in the mid night…I know you hungry already...mmm…let me get your things upstairs and I will cook something for you…you just have a rest upstairs and when its ready…I will bring it upstairs to you…shh…and don’t argue with me…and just go…”, Tiffany smiled a little and listened to Alex and Alex brings up the heavy luggage into the room and Tiffany laid on the bed and started to take a nap but then Alex went over to the bed and take the mattress and put over to cover Tiffany and then wiped her tears on her and told her, “It’s cold nowadays..Better put a mattress on before you get a cold...ok? Just take a nap then I will prepare the food…just be a good girl...don’t think about the sad things…just try to take a rest…”, then Tiffany looked at Alex and Alex waved at Tiffany and closes the door and went to the kitchen. He started to prepare the ingredients but Alex planned to cook Tiffany favorite dish but then some ingredients are not available but Alex plans to cook something else and Alex speaks in his mind, “Umm…what should I cook since there is not enough ingredients…I know…I think now the best time to cook is porridge since now is already that late and those shops are closed…I know…I will cook that…”, then Alex started preparing the foods and started to cook the porridge and then prepares another type of dish so that Tiffany won’t be bored eating porridge. Soon, Alex had finished cooking the foods and not long, he brings up to the room and knocked on the door and said, “Tiffy...the food is ready…can I come in now??”, then Tiffany woke up and said, “Sure…come on in…”, then Alex came in the room and Tiffany saw the dish that Alex had prepared and said, “Hey~ It smells good~ mmm….what was it??” , then Alex said , “See for yourself and help yourself…hehe…” , Alex giggled and saw Tiffany eyes sparkled and then Tiffany says, “Oh! You still remembered that dish… It has been so long since you ever cooked that…umm…I hope the taste is still the same…hehe...” , then Alex said, “Ya…just try it…hoped you like it…”, after that, Tiffany quickly take the spoon and wanted to put to eat the food and quickly takes the food and put on her mouth and Alex stopped her and said, “Hey …silly girl…the food is still hot…you should not try eat that fast…let me blow it for you…”, then Alex takes the spoon that is filled with the food and blow It and gave it to Tiffany and said, “Okok..Now you can eat it but it is still a bit hot…ah…open your mouth…”, and Alex feed Tiffany but she only could smiled and giggled then looking at Alex eyes and then Alex said, “Why are smiling and giggled?? Is there something in my face or my eyes??hahahax…”, then Tiffany replied, “Ohh…it is just that it’s been a long time since ever I had eaten the food you had cooked and you still cares about me…you even remembered my favorite food and that was the very first dish that I had remembered you cooked for me during the time we are together in the past. The taste is still the same and filled with care and you had done very same thing that you had done last time, you blow the food and worries that it is too hot and you knew that I would be in a hurry to eat if I was so hungry…you even remember what I like to drink…thank you so much everything that you still had done for me even though it had been years…”, and then Alex said, “Silly girl..Quickly finish your food before the foods turn cold, if not then the food is not delicious anymore..hahahax…after your meal then you need to take a good rest because its late in the night already and you need to get to work the next day…”, then Tiffany just followed what Alex said and quickly finish the food.


Soon, after Tiffany had finished the food, Alex said to Tiffany, “It’s time to get to sleep and you needed plenty of rest as you always slept late and you should stay that way…it’s not good for your health and some more you should eat when you are hungry…don’t always over work yourself…ok~ you should go sleep now…sleep tight…”, then Tiffany didn’t say anything because she do not know what else to say as Alex had said everything that she wanted to hear and just like the past that Alex had remembered. Then Alex cover the mattress on Tiffany and then went out of the room but before he could close the door, Tiffany said, “Good night Alex!! Thank you so much for everthing….”, Alex just replied, “It’s ok and good night to you too…”, then Alex return back into his room and started to get to sleep as well because he was tired and he started to get to sleep as soon as possible but before he could do that, he prepared the alarm clock but not on his daily alarm time but it’s for Tiffany time because he knew that Tiffany would over sleep and get late into work. So the time pass on and then everything comes to the next chapter………

0 comments: