Chapter 2 : The Unknown Caller

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chapter 2 : The Unknown Caller

(zzzzzzz.....) The environment outside my window was cold indeed as it started to rain heavily. Then my phone suddenly came in a SMS and I was awake from my sleep. A sender that has no name appear on my phone screen. It only shows a text that says "hi" and next thing i would probably do would only be reply it with a text "Who are you?". A minute or later then the unknown sender replied me with "I am Abbie" and by that moment, i didn't recognize who she was as I already has lost my memory. Then I quickly try to think hard who she was but at last I just replied her back with "Oh..sorry..I had an accident a few weeks ago..I don't seem to remember anything but could you tell me who you are and do I know you?.." After that message, then she didn't reply to me anymore. It just ended just like that without any answers. Then I got up from my bed and I try to think who she was but I still didn't manage to figure it out. (Bringgggg......) My phone suddenly rings then I saw another caller calling me and it was Shawn and without hesitation I quickly answer the called and then "Woii!!Alex Fong Lik Sun!!! Where were you these few days??? I had trying to contact you to discuss about the project 934. It is very important! Do you know that??? We only have 2 more weeks before the due date comes. Where are you now???" . Then I just replied "I had an accident a few weeks ago. I am sorry that i didn't return your call. I am at home right now but I will return to you as soon as possible the next day.I am very sorry about it but please give me some time to packed up the documents first." Then Shawn replied "Okok~ you better be fast!!" then Shawn close the call.

Soon, Tiffany came up and knocked on the door, "Alex~ Dinner is served~ Quickly get up and wash your face and have your meal~ " then Tiffany went in the room and saw me sitting on the bed thinking hardly about who was the unknown caller and about the project that Shawn had mentioned. Then suddenly I look up and saw Tiffany in front of me and I jumped a little because I didn’t notice her that she was in front of me. Then Tiffany giggled and I said, "Hey~Dinner is ready? I didn't notice that you came in already.”, then Tiffany replied, "I had already knocked on the door and called you but you are dozed off. Dinner is ready already. Faster come and follow me to go downstairs to have your dinner. I had cooked some of your favourite foods. Come quickly before the food gets cold.”. Then I suddenly giggled as I remember something that I used to tell her that to eat before the foods get cold. Tiffany seems nice but the feeling that she gave me shows that we are just more than just best friends. I followed Tiffany went downstairs and I saw the most delicious meal that I ever saw. Then I ask Tiffany about what relationship before then Tiffany just replied, “We were actually couples before but then we broke up and end up as best friends. We had never talked for some time but then you never gave up on me and still treated me so caring but I never appreciated the chances that you had done for me. I am sorry about it but I didn’t appreciate it well and I got in another relationship.”, but before Tiffany could talk on more, her phone suddenly rang and she picked it up the phone. Tiffany said on the phone, “Hello~ I am coming back now~ I got some work to do and its going be done. Later chat~ “ , before I can ask Tiffany anymore question, Tiffany just said , “Alex~ I need to go back now but I will come visit you again when I have time ok? Anyway, remember to take your medicine, I had placed it on the table and listed out timetable schedule for you already. Remember to drink plenty of water~ if there is anything just call me ok??” .Then I just said to Tiffany, “Thanks for everything, I will take care of myself and I will follow the instructions but you remember to take care as well. You better be going now if not you are late.” Tiffany quickly packed her things and get into her car and starts the engine but I just send her out to her car and watched her to leave. During the time she left, I suddenly had feeling of sad and disappointment but I didn’t know why I feel like that. Anyway, before I could ask Tiffany anything more, she had already left. I got back into my house and start to eat the dinner that Tiffany had prepared for me. I suddenly had the feeling of happy and touched but I do not know why I had that kind of feeling or maybe its because even me and Tiffany had broke up in the past but she still treated me nice and caring. After I had finished the meal, I went to the living room and have a look around and I try to walk around the house and then I walked into my bedroom. Then, I went into my shelf and I saw a box that had a lock on it and then I saw a key on the side on it. I try to test my luck to see whether it was that key to unlock the box. Then with luck, I managed to open it and some pictures inside the box. I saw pictures of me and Tiffany in the past and some phone accessories that was used in the past due to the accessories was old and the strings colour are dropping. Then I remember something about me and Tiffany in the past. I suddenly had the image that I had promised her something and it seems that it was fading because I didn’t exactly know what I had promised and say to her. I try to think about it but I don’t seem to remember. I was tired due to the medicine has sleeping effect and then I went to sleep directly.


I didn’t notice that I was in the dream, then I dreamt of something that happen in the past about me and Tiffany, I seemed to go back into the time where I first knew Tiffany and I dreamt of the times that I used to talk with her and the happy days that me and Tiffany had. During the happy dream, it suddenly came in the nightmare and then suddenly the time and places changes. I dreamt of me and Tiffany breaking up and I saw myself keep on calling Tiffany and asked her what I had done wrong but she ignored me and left me there. I suddenly got woke up but it was not the dream that got me up but my phone rang and it was the unknown caller and then I picked up the phone. “Hello~Hello~” but nobody replied and I knew the number was Abbie but because I remember the number that I received this afternoon. Then I said, “Abbie?? Is that you? Say something..” but she didn’t replied and she closes the call. I was confused why Abbie never say anything but just called me. I didn’t try to call her back and I am feeling dizzy and just continued back into my sleep. In my dream, I dreamt of Abbie but with blur faces as the dream was different because I was looking back at myself and saw myself texting on the phone and I walk closely to see who am I texting to and I saw it was Abbie and then with curios mind, I saw myself texting break up text but I didn’t know I had did that. Then, by that time, I realised that Abbie had been couple with me before but I don’t recall having that memory. I continued watch myself typing the SMS text and then I finally realised that why I had wrote those because she had something hiding from me and had lie to me but then before I can know what was that, I suddenly woke up from my dream and it was my alarm clock that woke me up.

Time has passed so fast but in my dream, I remember two relationships that had happen before in my pass and both I had ended alone in the line. I woke up in early in the morning and I continue to do my daily routine and went into the toilet and brush my teeth, While I was doing that, I realised something that I kept on thinking about the questions that why Tiffany had left me but at last came back and treating me so caring but I do not why that I had the feeling of sad and disappointed that she won’t be the same feeling anymore. I got the six sense feeling that she has a boyfriend already but then I try to think other thing and then suddenly came in the another memory that was about Abbie. I had the feeling of hate but I do not known why that I had that kind of feeling and it seems that my dream was related as it gives me that a feeling of something I should had known but I do not know what it is and the only thing that I knew that it must be something to do with the something she has hided from me but I found out about the thing but I had lost the memory before I could found out in my dream. (Rinnnggggg……) My phone was ringing in my room and I quickly went to get it but then it’s too late already because the phone had stopped ringing. I saw Abbie calling me again but this time I never got the chance to pick it up but I do not know why that I never try to call back and I had the feeling of not calling back. Then my phone rang again and it was Abbie again calling me but I was just standing there looking at my phone and asking myself whether want to pick up the phone or not but at last my decision was that I never picked the call. I had missed the call but then I put down the phone and try to open my notebook and some files that listed important and I open the file and the saw the files that about the project.


I quickly continue on the file about the project and try to understand what project is that about. Then I saw the projects are quite big but then suddenly my phone rang again but this time, it was Shawn and I quickly picked up the call, “Hey Alex!!How is the project going now??Did you read about it or did you forget??” , then I replied, “Okok..I am reading right now…Give me some time and I will get back to you as soon as possible.” , and I closed the call. I continue on the research on the project and I found it took me some time to understand what the project was mainly about. It was six in the evening and I didn’t notice that I took so many hours busy doing the research on the project. (Rinnnngggggg…..) My phone rings again and this time it was Tiffany, and I quickly picked it up and then Tiffany said, “Alex! How are you feeling right now? Did you take your medicine yet??”, then I replied, “Ummm…I am feeling alright but then I am busy doing my work right now and I had forgotten take my medicine as I had work until I had forgotten.>..<” , then Tiffany replied , “What!!! You better go take your medicine right now and take your dinner!! You should take more rest rather than starting working on your things. I am coming later…” but before I could say anything to her, she had closed the phone. I do not want to waste any more time and I just continue on my research while waiting for Tiffany to come around but then something got on my mind that I had to take medicine because I am hungry and I walk down to the kitchen to get some bread to eat and then take my medicine. I still remember in my phone that I had one contact that I haven’t called yet and I went back upstairs and got my phone and open up the contact lists. I searched for Sa that I remember I wanted to call her but I never got the chance. Then I press on the button to call her and then (tut tut…tut tut..tut tut…) but nobody answer the phone at all. It remained the same and then I never called again. Not long, then I hear my doorbell rings and I quickly went down to the gate to see who was it and it was Tiffany. She saw me and waved at me and I quickly went to open the door for her. Then………

0 comments: