Chapter 4: 7 Years

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chapter 4: 7 Year
Back in the previous chapter, Alex went to back to his room and tries to sleep as he had important things to do in the next morning. In his dream, something came into his dream and it was Tiffany, he dreamt of being together with Tiffany and the old times that they had together for seven years ago. The dream was different that he had in the previous fall down, because in this dream, he dreamt that he was together with Tiffany in the coming time. He saw something different and it was similar with a video MV that he used to watch and listen. The song was 7 Years. It resembled him how he reacts and it would come to him and this time the dream didn’t ended fast but it gives Alex a mind to try going on with her but it was only a dream but the dream was so real that Alex had forgotten about the rules that he had made.





(Brrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggggg!!!!!) The alarm clock rang and it’s time for him to wake up, Alex was awaken from his dream when the special moment in he was waiting in the dream came but everything suddenly went black and only the rings of the alarm clock are to be heard. Alex quickly got up while his head ached and he picked up his alarm clock and looked at it and he remembered that he needed to call Tiffany to wake up as it is time for her to go to work before she is late for work. While he walks out from his room, he suddenly saw Tiffany standing on the door, she was waiting for Alex and Alex said, “Hey, morning~ but why are you standing there? Aren’t you sleeping??” Then Tiffany replied, “I didn’t sleep much last night and I was in your room the whole night looking at you and I had been thinking about it all night, I had made a decision, I wanted to be with you, I know that we had wasted a lot of time in the past, and I didn’t want it to be like that anymore, I do still have the feeling with you and I feel very touched that you had remembered everything about us and you are still the same Mr. Nice Guy that I had ever known. Can we still be together? “, while Tiffany saying this, she cried and Alex came to her and wipe of her tears and said, “Don’t cry anymore…”, but Tiffany continued said, “ Can we be together?? “, and Tiffany looking at Alex with tears, but then Alex said, “Do you remembered we played before “Press Button Game”? “ , Tiffany smiled a while but still crying and then said, “I remember!! “, and then Alex said, “Ok, when I press on your left shoulder then you will be a stone but when I press on your right shoulder then you will become invisible”, then Alex put his hand on Tiffany left shoulder and said, “Ok, now you had become a stone and stone doesn’t cry…”, then Tiffany can’t stop crying and then Alex put his hand on Tiffany right shoulder and said, “Ok~ now you had become invisible and because you had become invisible, I only have the braveness to tell you that, “I had told myself before, the next time you are alone again, I will be there for you and this time I will take the chance of being together with you and I still love you so much as before and I will never let you go anymore because we had wasted a lot of time in the past”, then Tiffany hugged Alex and said, “I am so sorry about what we had been last time, and I can’t forget about what we had been and I never been believe in relationship at all and I only believe in myself only…” , while Tiffany was saying all this, she kept on crying and continue to say, “I don’t know how to explain but all I know that, I would think of you every time and when I do anything…can we be together??, Tiffany couldn’t stop crying and then Alex said, “Ok…let’s be together again…”, Alex hold on Tiffany hands and then suddenly Tiffany gave Alex a kiss on the lips.


But then, time passed and then Alex told Tiffany, “Hey~ quickly take a bath and change, you still need to go to work as well…I also need to go to work as well already…” , and then Tiffany replied, “okok..(Giggled)... I better go now before I will be late..hehex..”, then both of them went to prepare their stuff and get ready for work, but then Alex quickly went downstairs and prepared breakfast for Tiffany and soon not long Tiffany was ready and came downstairs and smelled a very delicious smell coming out from the kitchen and then Tiffany went in to the kitchen and saw Alex cooking, then Tiffany quietly went behind Alex and hugged Alex and said, “Wah~ it looks so delicious~ I am so hungry right now already, when will it be ok??” , then Alex and with a surprised being hugged by Tiffany said, “Oh my gosh~, didn’t know you came down already, oo..it will be ok soon, you just waited outside and everything will be ready soon,” then Tiffany replied, “OK~ I will get the plates and glasses ready for us…hehex..i will get the milk from the fridge…” then soon not long everything went as order and Alex and Tiffany helped each other and then everything went as order, then Alex set the breakfast into the plates and then Tiffany filled the glasses with milk. Both of them laughed at each other and together said to each “Good morning~” and this made them laugh again as it was funny for them because it was the first time they had breakfast together and in the room of just the two of them. Tiffany looked at the breakfast and showed a frown face to Alex and then Alex asked Tiffany, “What happen?? You don’t like the food??”, then Tiffany replied, “No..It is just that…it looks so delicious and it was the first breakfast you ever had cooked for me and I wanted to take a picture for it and kept in memory…”, then Alex giggled and said to Tiffany, “Silly girl…Food are meant to eat and not to look..I thought you didn’t like the food…faster finish your food before it is really too late for work…”, then Tiffany and Alex each other fed each other like a couple life and soon after they finishes their food, Alex get the dishes and then Tiffany also helped Alex to take the dishes into the kitchen and Alex said, “ Hey..You better get going now because your work place is quite far away from here...I will clear these things and I also need to go work as well..”, then Tiffany said,” Okok~ you take care…I will be going now..”, then Tiffany gave a kiss to Alex and went out, then after Alex finishes the dishes, he quickly packed his things and went to work as usual.

Alex was ready to go to work but suddenly his phone rang and it was Abbie calling in and Alex picked it up and said, “Hello…” and Abbie replied, “Hello…umm…”, then Abbie closed the call and never called again. Alex was confused what Abbie wanted to tell him but Alex never minded about her and because he needs to go to work. Then while Alex was on the way to work, he was thinking of something and the reminder always goes to his mind, whether the decision he made was right or wrong for being together with Tiffany but then Alex tries not to think about it because if he knows if he thinks too much then the matter will become worst. Alex had remembered everything about everything and not all of it, but some parts of it that related to his work and friends and Tiffany. Alex soon arrived at his workplace and started work as usual and many of his colleagues went to him and asked about his accident and about what had happen. It was unusual for someone for to be in the hospital and no one ever knew about but then Alex why they didn’t appear because they did went over there but then Alex was still in sleeping in the hospital and that was the reason why Alex never knew anyone came. Then came in Shawn, that was the partner with Alex to propose the project that was being assigned, and then Shawn said, “Alex!!! You finally are back, so how about the project, has it been done yet?? We need it quick and we need to show it to the boss already…” and Alex replied, “Give me some time and later we will discuss about it….”, and soon it took hours for Alex and Shawn to discuss about the project and then suddenly Alex phone rang, and it was Tiffany and then Alex quickly picked it up and Tiffany said, “Dear…still at work??”, and then Alex replied, “Yes…Darling..I still have some work to do..Where are you now??”, then Tiffany replied, “I just finished work…umm…why not I come over and wait for you?”, then Alex replied, “umm…it’s ok Darling..You do need to come over because I still have some more things I need to do else in office…”, then Tiffany said, “ooo…okok...” with a low voice and then Alex said, “Darling..Don’t be sad...I will be fast as soon as possible to call you back later…”, then Tiffany said, “ooo..Okok…bye dear...”, then Alex replied, “okok…Darling~bye~”, then both of them close the phone and then Alex quickly continue on his work and time passes on. Tiffany had a plan and went to the hawker’s store that she and Alex used to eat in the past and then went to get some foods for each other.

Soon, not long, Tiffany came to Alex workplace with the foods, and she went up to the building where Alex is working. Then she saw Alex colleague Shawn and asked where is Alex and he pointed to the direction where Alex was, Shawn nicely show the way because he saw Tiffany carrying the food and then he went out to the toilet then Tiffany walked behind Alex a distance away and called Alex on his cell phone, and then Alex phone rang and then Alex saw the time and was surprised and answer the call and said, “Ooopppsss….sorry darling..I didn’t saw the time..I am sorry that I didn’t call you back because I was busy doing my work…”, but then Tiffany stopped Alex talking and said, “Soh gua…I know you are working hard but it’s time for you to eat as well..Working also need to remember to eat as well…”, then Alex replied, “Okok..I know but ummm…have you eaten yet??”, then Tiffany said, “Nope...I was waiting for you…and waiting for you really takes so long time…you can let me stand over there for so long ooo…quickly come over and help with the heavy stuffs …”, then Alex was surprised and looked behind and saw Tiffany holding the the foods in the bags on her hands and quickly walk over with a giggle on his face. Then Alex said to Tiffany, “Soh poh..Why you didn’t tell me earlier...i thought you went out to eat with your friends…Come...Let’s go over there and eat…let me carry those…”, then Tiffany giggled and said, “Ok~hehex...”, then the both of them went over the corner and takes out the food and started to eat but then Alex suddenly asked Tiffany, “Thank you so much for coming over and getting me the food…hehex..It’s very touching...hahax...”, then Tiffany laughed and said to Alex, “You are my Dear wor~ hahax...we should had been together since the first time…hehex...”, but then in the mind of Alex, he was thinking that, how about how about the Tiffany the another guy, but he didn’t wanted to think about it or ask about Tiffany about it, and then Tiffany knew what Alex was thinking and then said to him, “Don’t worry Dear…I had chosen my decision already..This time everything will be alright and I will be living in your place so you need to take care of me ooo..hahax..”, then Alex laughed and said, “Ok~ I will! I will!!hahax…”, and Tiffany said, “ Quit talking and faster eat already la Dear~ I am so hungry waiting for you already…hahax..>..< “, then Alex giggled and said, “Sorry Darling...let’s eat before it gets cold...hahax...”, then they together eat their dinner and then….waiting for the next chapter to continue…

0 comments: