2013 Changes

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013

2013 is a new year and some changes that I need to make. But there are some changes in life that is happening as well. Life is difficult and confusing but I just kept the unhappy moments to myself.

Things are not like it used to be. People will start to change but whether people are changing or is me is changing, we won't be sure. I am sure that I did not change my way to love someone deeply but I am trying to change the way I act. I tried very hard to improve myself but it doesn't seem to get your attention.

Experienced from previous relationship is a lesson but these lessons are scars that is left in the heart. Things are easy to predict and silence is expected to be happen, no one is perfect and it goes same back to me.I might not be the as good as anyone that she see or meet but I just trying my best. Relationship may seem to be a stress for people but its a relationship that helps us to express our feelings towards everything we see.

Loving someone is easy but starting to forget someone that loves u deeply is a silence pain to the person. Most important, LOVE is like a snow, when it snows, it looks beautiful but when it is too cold..it gives u feel loneliness when you are alone...

I lost faith on myself, but I did not up give up relationship, I may seem to be 3th in your mind but you are my 1st in my mind. If losing me will give you happiness..it seems to be fair because a balance that I get the hurt but exchanging a happiness..I know that it seems to be a time bomb, the clock starts to count..

Only writting blog will let me thinks of what I wants to say but never be the full sentence of it. It would be only partial of it. I know you would not able to read this because I know you wouldn't have the chance to see it because u will never open this blog.

0 comments: