Heart and Feeling

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Its a cold morning and yet I did not see the reply from the message..

Time just passed that way..thought she would be happy but it doesn't seem that she is happy in front me but to her friends.

I had this feeling once before in the past..things are just being colder for me but I didn't spoke out..because I just want to keep it to myself..

I have been working very hard to earn more money..but she doesn't seem to see it through me..I know that I could not do much to please u..but I just tried...

Cold is a feeling of loneliness for me but it seems that I am used to it..I know what would be happen in future and I am starting to be well prepared for it..

I always take a deep breath and will think about it that was it my own problem that I did not do well enough or was it fate that I had encountered..

My heart for her is first but its an opposite for her heart to mine. Relationship are balance and I think I had just gave too much..I am stupid but I am real..

I will just keep this cold to myself..although it is getting colder and colder..but my heart is still pumping..

0 comments: