Drunk

Sunday, January 6, 2013

It was just yesterday when I finally got drunk. I did not drink as much as yesterday. I was frustrated and start to continue drink non stop. I puke two times when I went into the toilet. I knew that I wasn't feeling that well anymore.

People say liquor will help people to get to sleep easily, I was doing that to myself because I want to get to sleep as soon as possible.I did not want to think other stuff.

It was a night where things seem to be going back to the start where I am alone in the bar. I know that I am thinking too much but I have feelings too but my feels are too fragile. It is easy to get broken but not easy to heal.

I could still woke up early to work and continue with my own stuff. I tried very hard to focus on the job because I need the money badly but these two days. It did not happen and I could not get any sales.

0 comments: