Thinking...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's been some time that I felt myself is useless because I could not give much for her..I felt that whatever I do, the distance are going further a bit..I might been thinking too much..but based on the experience that I had encounter..It was happening again..

I tried not to think about the problems but it doesn't seem to go away from it..I wanted to give you everything to be perfect but things doesn't seem that way..I felt rejected..it was just yesterday night..

I thought going her place, she would be glad but she doesn't seem to be happy or maybe it's because she is tired and wanted to take rest. I thought that so, I waited for her to wake while I was by her side watching the tv...Soon..she woke up and she ignored me and then I knew her expressions is to ask me go back because it's late..

So, I just go back and soon she told me she was outside with her friends..drinking..she choose to be with her friends rather than me..I didn't say much but she doesn't seem to care much but just continue enjoying herself with her friends..

People will change and they will start forget about your priorities when friends to them are more valuable and fun..Felt hurt but could not do anything...I never told anyone of my stories because I felt people have their own stories..

My story is a never ending story..Life are never to be perfect..I wanted to talk her about my problems but I do not think she would want to hear because it will just give her a burden so I kept the unhappy moments to myself..I always tell people to be truthful but I wasn't truthful..We always find reasons to cover our mistake but we never tend to think how we could learn from our mistakes..

Loving someone may be easy but when you are trying to do something to let her know that you tried to accomplish something because she would be happy for it and she does not give any response would be the most hurtful moments..You tried so hard but she didn't really feel that it matters to her so much..

I can see the future and knew things are going so well but I tried to think positive and gives hopes and try to prevent the problems from happening..Love is two person in relationship world but my love life seem to be in two different world..When I close the lights in my room, I would think of her whether she is happy or not..but I don't she knows it..

I miss you...

Soon, you will forget me one day..I will just be a nobody to you..if it happens, I just hope I will get amnesia..at least I won't know what had happened between us..

0 comments: