Raining..

Friday, January 18, 2013

It was another night that outside is still raining. I got home early today but todays the stuff doesn't seem to work out right. My initial plan was to get a new device but it doesn't seem to work out as planned. Colleagues doesn't seem to be well cooperative, but last of all. The important people doesn't care much. I always having bad communication with people and I always do mistakes. I sometimes ask myself, "Don't you feel lonely every time you are home?". Honestly, I do feel lonely and sad when I got into my room. I see the four pillars of wall looking at me. I feel that I am always alone in this world.

My phone are most of the time silent because there are no calls or messages came thru. Some times this type of loneliness will end up to be emotional. I always see people happy and when I look back at myself, I see myself in the mirror only. I doesn't seem to be important anymore, I felt cold and emptiness in my world. My heart always felt cold because I feel heart break. Life will never go back but only go forward. I alway thinks of running away from this world and start a new life in some place that I am new to it and as long as things from the past are gone.

Waiting for the reply but still no answer, thinking a lot of different things but I never knew the answer. I think someday I will scare you off. My heart doesn't feel well but I just to accept it.

0 comments: